Best course to master the React on Udemy?
I'm looking to seriously level up my React skills and want to invest in a good Udemy course. There are so many options (Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Stephen Grider, Academind, etc.), and I'm not sure which one actually goes deep enough vs. just covering the basics.
A few things I care about:
Strong coverage of hooks, context API, and state management (Redux/Zustand)
Real-world project building, not just toy examples
Up-to-date content (React 18/19, functional components, no outdated class-based stuff)
Good explanation of performance optimization and testing
Has anyone here taken a course that genuinely helped them get job-ready or land a React role? Would love to hear your recommendations, along with what you liked/disliked about it. Bonus points if you can mention how long ago you took it, since Udemy courses can go stale fast.


Suggestions from the mentors will be appreciated!
Looking at it #ASAP